GATE Warfet AEG Control System ( Ver 1.1 )
WARFET is GATE‰ۡó»s most advanced AEG Control System. It has 20 functions and almost 6 million possible configurations. The outstanding Tactical Programming Card provides you with very easy access to the WARFET Power Module settings.
Tactical Programming Card provides you with very easy access to the WARFET Power Module settings.̴Ì_
- User-friendly configuration via the Tactical Programming Card
- Sturdy and super-small size WARFET Power Module
- Compatibility with the strongest AEG replicas and batteries (ready to work with LiPo 14.8V, 5000 mAh, 60C)
- Tested with car batteries
- Super-easy installation - thanks to the Mini Tamiya adapters, you can connect WARFET to the original (stock) wiring
- It can work with most built-in MOSFETs
- With stock wiring, WARFET reduces melting switch assemblies
- In hardwired installation, WARFET draws the energy from the battery directly to the motor, bypassing the mechanical trigger contacts
- Resistant to atmospheric conditions (military specifications: MIL-V-173C)
- Deep-drain protection for 7.4V, 11.1V, 14.8V LiPoly and 9.6V, 12.8V LiFePO4
- Improves battery life, ROF, spring life and gearbox reliability
WARFET Power Module parameters:
- Wide range of supply voltage: 3-17V
- Protection against short-circuits: up to 1000A
- Incredibly low current consumption on stand-by: 0,2mA
- Ultra-low resistance: 2m‰̣ۡ_
- Dimensions: 56x20x9mm
- Weight: 9,4g
Tactical Programming Card parameters:
- Supply voltage: 5-17V
- Number of LEDs: 29
- Number of buttons: 3
- Dimensions: 67x53x7mm
- Weight: 27,3g
- Pre-Cocking - Spring compressions prior each shot for improved trigger response
- Plug & Play - Super easey installation with no soldering required
- Hardwired Mode - Hardwired installation ( soldering and re-wiring required ) to enjoy full MOSFET benefits, bypassing mechanical trigger switch.
- Programmable Burst - User selectable 1-5 rounds burst mode for use in SEMI or AUTO mode. ( SEMI-Burst in hardwire mode only )
- 3-Round Burst - 3 rounds burst mode for use in SEMI or AUTO mode. 1 or 2 rounds bursts can be done with early trigger release in AUTO-Burst mode. ( SEMI-Burst in hardwire mode only )
- Configurable Selector - SEMI/AUTO or SEMI/BURST in PnP mode, SEMI/AUTO, SEMI/BURST, BURST/AUTO in hardwire mode.
- ROF control - Reduce ROF when strong battery pack is used
- Smart Trigger - Mircro processor controlled ROF, the first shots in auto/burst trigger pulls are fired in 100% speed, then programmed ROF in following shots, allows even faster trigger response
- Battery Protection - Monitors battery voltage, stops firing when voltage drops to a critial level, prevents over discharge of lithium based batteries
- Smart Fuse - Monitors current/voltage/temperature, prevents overloading and damage of motor and electronic components in the events of jamming or short circuit
- Electronic Fuse - Thermal protection works in tandem with a time lag fuse for maximum protection
- Active Brake - Immediately stops motor after shooting cycle to prevent over-spinning and unnecessary mechanical stress.
- Active Brake On/Off function - User selectable active brake function, can be disabled to improve motor lifespan
- 3rd Gen MOSFET - The advent of modern transistors and microcontroller. Directs energy dirrectly to the motor, bypassing mechanical trigger switch.
- Debouncing - Provides full compatibility with the micro-switches. It ensures full resistance to contact bounce (vibration). You gain a bigger ROF, a faster trigger response and your MOSFET is less prone to overheating.
- Built-in self testing - It allows you to quickly check whether the AEG Controller works properly. If you have problems with your AEG, the BUILT-IN SELF-TEST allows you to check that the problem is not caused by the Controller.
- Dark Mode- Allows you to turn off the green LED which lights up when a gun is firing. This function is especially useful during night games.
- Coating - Thanks to its special conformal coating, it is resistant to atmospheric conditions (Military Specification MIL-V-173C).
- 14.8V Li-Po Ready - The system can be used with batteries up to 14.8V LI-PO. Minimum operating voltage is 3V and maximum voltage is 17V.