MECHANIX WEAR Original Insulated Gloves
The brisk, cold air can make even the simplest task more burdensome, so we built the Original Insulated glove to lock-in warmth and keep you moving. A comfortable layer of fleece lines the entire glove and provides insulation without sacrificing dexterity. A SoftShell water-resistant outer keeps the back of your hands dry and prevents the wind from sneaking-in during cold weather work. A new tapered Thermal Plastic Rubber (TPR) closure and stronger hook and loop closure provide a secure fit to the wrist when you‰ۡó»re working outside. The fleece-lined palm features durable synthetic leather so you can take-on a multitude of jobs. Stay connected to your touchscreen devices, without removing your gloves, with TouchTech touchscreen capable technology on your thumb and index finger.
- A comfortable layer of 230g fleece lines the entire glove.
- Water-resistant & wind-resistant stretch fabric.
- Soft micro-fleece thumb wipe.
- Reinforcement thumb panel provides added durability.
- TouchTech touchscreen capable thumb and index finger.
- Fleece-lined synthetic leather palm provides abrasion resistance.
- Flexible Thermal Plastic Rubber (TPR) closure provides a secure fit to the wrist.
- Industrial grade hook and loop closure.
- Removable spring clip keeps your gloves organized for easy storage.
- Machine washable.