I own this for 2 years with some upgrades.
This is a great gun.
1. light weight
-plastic construction, which you may aim longer with steady when you are in kneeling or normal position
- better for you to carry all day long
2.accurate and long range
- with the original setting, I hit my enemy about 40m away for many times (you know, the stock one have low fps)
- with the same fps, VSR can shoot a bit longer range than AEGs (i duno why, but it works)
- the silencer is not too useful, cuz the stock setting is very quiet. it featured the air-break system, which prevents the piston hit the pistol head directly. this reduced the noise a lot, which is great for snipers
4. scope ready
- Rail is provided in package, you can attach your own scope for games.
the sears are not ready for power upgrades.
Once you change a M120 spring,
the sear will wear within 1000 rounds