One Click Social Login
We take your privacy very seriously and we will not share any information you give us with anyone else unless required by law. We will never sell, rent or otherwise distribute the information that you or your users submit on our website. We take your privacy seriously and we want you to feel comfortable using our services.
About One Click Social Login
One Click Social Login (“One Click Social Login”, ”we”, ”us”) is a registered technology company offering a set of web-delivered tools and services for establishing Shopify Stores ("www.shopify.com") login and signup with many social networks and email providers such as Facebook, Twitter, Google, Yahoo!, Amazon, LinkedIn, Spotify, Steam, Line, amongst others.
The One Click Social Login social optimization platform enables online businesses (“Shopify Stores”) to (a) easily connect their sites to all the major social platforms and integrate with Open ID and other external authentication providers; (b) offer their site visitors (“End Users”) on-site authentication, sharing and social features to enhance their connected experience; and (c) analyze a site’s social activity with helpful use data and metrics.
How One One Click Social Login Works
One Click Social Login allows End Users to login by authenticating them with the social networks platforms and email providers platforms. The authentication mechanism depends on the platform that the End Users choose and might be Open ID, OAuth 2, etc.
Information that enables us to login the user such as "email address" and "user id" ("PII") on the social network platform or email provider platform is stored and described in section "1. Personally Identifiable Information". We only use this information for login and signup purposes. We don't share this information with anyone else than the "Online Business" (Shopify store) where the user wants to login.
1. Personally Identifiable Information
We collect personally identifiable information (“PII”) via the Site and the Service. PII is any information that may be used to contact, identify or locate an individual, and includes, but is not limited to, your name, user name, email address, user id on the social network platform, and passwords. One Click Social Login generally collects PII under the following scenarios:
- When you choose to provide us with your PII via the Site; including, when you send us an email asking a question, we use that information to answer your question and will store it for a reasonable time.
- We may periodically publish an email newsletter. If you provide us with your email address for the purposes of receiving One Click Social Login’s email newsletter, we may also email you with further information and offers from One Click Social Login and/or third parties that we believe you may find useful or interesting. If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to receive such communications, please follow the unsubscribe instructions provided within the email.
- When Shopify Stores and One Click Social Login Clients register to use the Service via the Site, One Click Social Login collects their name, company, email address, website URL and telephone number. One Click Social Login also asks them to select a password for their account. One Click Social Login uses this information to help maintain their account.
- If you choose to use the Service via one of the many open standards for user authentication and access control (e.g., OpenID, OAuth, etc.) that enable you to link the Service with accounts you have already established with social networking platforms (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, etc.) and/or email platforms (e.g., Yahoo! Google), One Click Social Login will collect the PII as well as other information that you have already provided to the social networking or email platform. This PII may include your name, user name, email address and passwords. Although One Click Social Login won’t use your PII in this manner without your affirmative (“Opt-in”) consent, One Click Social Login may use the information collected this way to analyze the usage of the Service and/or to compile anonymous statistics. In all instances, One Click Social Login obtains and uses this information in accordance with the policies of the social networking or email platform.
- End Users may be afforded the opportunity to deploy emails via the Service. Where End Users have selected the option of adding one or more email addresses to an online form, the message they create in the corresponding template will be sent to those email addresses on their behalf. These email addresses will be stored in the address book the One Click Social Login End User creates and will be used only for the purpose of sending the email communication to the addressee. One Click Social Login cautions all End Users to utilize this email functionality in a responsible manner.
2. Non-Personally Identifiable Information
One Click Social Login also collects non-personally identifiable information (“Non-PII”) via the Site and Service. Non-PII is information that may not, on its own, be used to identify or locate a personal or entity, and includes your IP address, browser type, and your computer’s operating system. One Click Social Login collects Non-PII under the following scenarios:
- When you visit the Site, our servers automatically collect Non-PII, including but not limited to your IP address, the number, frequency and duration of your visit to the Site and specific pages viewed, your browser type, your Internet Service Provider, your computer's operating system, the web page you were visiting before you came to the Site, and information you search for on the Site. This information is used for Site maintenance, to improve the relevance of the content that you see, and for reporting purposes.
- When you register on the Site, the One Click Social Login servers automatically collect the Non-PII items described above as well as your interactions with One Click Social Login’s staff and other registered Site users. We retain this Non-PII in our internal system as part of your registered account. We use this information internally to analyze the aggregate activities and preferences of our registered Site users, and to track and assess your interest in becoming a paid subscriber to the Service
- When you create a Web Application which is using the Service, One Click Social Login may record data related to that activity, including but not limited to the URL of the web page(s) where the Web Application is deployed. We use that information to help maintain and track the effectiveness of the Service.
3. Cookies and Tracking Pixels
One Click Social Login uses “cookies” in connection with the Site and the Service. A cookie is a small data file that the One Click Social Login servers transfer to your computer for record-keeping purposes. One Click Social Login uses “persistent cookies” to save your username and login password for future logins to the Site and the Service. One Click Social Login uses “session ID cookies” to enable certain features of the Service, to better understand how you interact with the Service and to monitor web traffic routing on the Site and aggregate usage of the Service. One Click Social Login also uses “flash cookies” to enable certain features of the Service, and to help store the non-PII we use to deliver more relevant content to you via the Site, the Service, and on other websites you may visit. One Click Social Login also use web beacons in connection with the Site and Service. Tracking pixels (also known as “1x1 pixels” or “clear GIFs”) are small strings of code that provide a method for delivering a graphic image on a web page or in an email message for the purpose of transferring data.
4. Third Party Data Collection
One Click Social Login may use third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect Non-PII (e.g., the pages you visit, and which links you click, which ads you see and click on, and the categories of search terms you enter, and certain demographic information such as age and gender) when you visit the One Click Social Login Site and/or use the Service(s). Please note that some Non-PII (which does not include demographic information) is also collected from End Users who simply visit the Site and/or visit a web page where the Service is enabled. Please note that the One Click Social Login Service facilitates the sharing of Web Applications across many different websites, and that it may not be obvious that a Web Application is present on any particular website that you are visiting.
5. Information Sharing and Disclosure
In addition to the data collection and use practices outlined above, we may share or otherwise disclose information to third parties under the following circumstances.
Aggregate Information and Non-Identifying Information.
One Click Social Login may share aggregated information with Clients, Shopify Stores, prospective Clients and prospective Shopify Stores as well as the press in order to demonstrate usage of the Service, spot industry trends, and to generate publicity for the Service. Any aggregated information shared in these contexts will not contain PII.
One Click Social Login may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate the Service and/or to provide services on it`s behalf, (including, without limitation, bill and credit card payment processing, maintenance, hosting and database management services, web analytics and administration). These third parties have access to PII only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated by contract not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Compliance with Laws and Law Enforcement.
One Click Social Login cooperates with government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. One Click Social Login will disclose any information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as One Click Social Login, in it`s sole discretion, believes necessary or appropriate to respond to claims and legal process (including but not limited to subpoenas), to protect the property and rights of One Click Social Login or a third party, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop any activity One Click Social Login may consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, illegal, unethical, inappropriate or legally actionable.
One Click Social Login may sell, transfer or otherwise share some or all of its assets, including PII and any other information it has, in connection with a merger, acquisition, reorganization or sale of assets, or in the event of bankruptcy.
6. Changing or Deleting Your Information
Anyone with a registered One Click Social Login account may review, update, correct or delete the PII in their registration profile by logging into their account and changing the “End User preferences” associated with their account. One Click Social Login may retain an archived copy of your records as required by law or for legitimate business purposes. If you’d like One Click Social Login to delete any PII that it has on you, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Information Security
The security of your information is important to us, including but not limited to the PII collected via the Site and Service. We have implemented reasonable security measures to protect the information in our care, both during transmission and once we receive it. This includes, but is not limited to the use of firewalls and encryption. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
8. Storage in the U.S.A.
9. Data protection
We will handle your Personal Data in accordance with Data Protection Legislation. “Data Protection Legislation” means the Data Protection Acts 1988 and 2003 and Directive 95/46/EC, any other applicable law or regulation relating to the processing of personal data and to privacy (including the E-Privacy Directive), as such legislation shall be amended, revised or replaced from time to time, including by operation of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (“GDPR”) (and laws implementing or supplementing the GDPR).
We fully respect your right to privacy in relation to your interactions with the Service and endeavour to be transparent in our dealings with you as to what information we will collect and how we will use your information. Also, we only collect and use individual’s information where we are legally entitled to do so.