MODIFY-TECH OTs-126 GBB Airsoft
The OTs-126 is derived from the PP-2K submachine gun with an extended barrel and M4-style metal buffer tube, Modify OTs-126 gas blowback airsoft gun come with 460 mm inner barrel and X-range hop-up bucking, CNC aluminum picatinny rail and receiver, extra tough internal parts, full-travel bolt, realistic recoil, and safe, semi-automatic and fully automatic firing modes.
The conversion from OTs-126 to PP-2K takes only 10 seconds, the best choice for both uses.
Bigger and Better
The OTs-126 is overall bigger than the PP-2K in both exterior and internal parts, with the 150mm inner barrel lengthened to 460mm for greatly improved stability and muzzle velocity.
- The picatinny rail consists of the new handguard and a top scope rail to meet all your full-on tactical gear requirements.
M4 Buffer Tube
- The new M4 buttstock buffer tube is compatible with most M4 buttstocks available on the market to guarantee a personalized, ergonomic shooting position
Switch and Go
- OTs-126 is amazingly easy, practical assembly, with the lower body being filly compatible with the PP-2K airsoft, so switching takes less than 10 seconds for long-range Milsom event or CQB gameplay.
- Build Material : Aluminum Alloy / Fiber reinforced polymer
- Magazine Capacity : 22 Rounds ( 6mm BBs )
- Length : 630 mm
- Inner Barrel Length : 460 mm / 6.03mm
- Weight : 2000 g ( without magazine )
- System: Gas Blowback
- Fire Mode : Semi Auto / Full Auto / Safety
- Hop-Up : Adjustable ( TDC )
- Muzzle Velocity : Approx. 1.3-1.5J
- Package Includes : OTs-126 Airsoft Gun, Gas Magazine, Manuals